XTAR D26 2500 Diving Flashlight
A good primary light for cave and wreck diving
• Great brightness, 2500 lumens output.
• Cree XHP50.2 LED, high CRI, color temperature 6000K (white).
• Four brightness levels – 2500/1400/700/30lm, meeting different diving needs.
• Two-hour runtime, powered by 2x 26650 batteries in long type of D26 2500.
• Beam throw 320m to avoid underwater dangers.
• Magnetic press switch and lock function, prevention of accidental turn on/off of light.
• Power indicator, reverse polarity protection.
• Underwater 100m waterproof, corrosion/abrasion-resistant housing.
• Smart temperature control.