3.06 - 2.44
Type: Salvage Magnet
Material: NdFeB Permanent Magnets
Max Operating Temp: 80oC (176oF)
Magnetization Direction: Axially magnetized / Thickness (Poles on Flat Ends)
Plating: Ni-Cu-Ni ( Nickel )
The model is named after the diameter of the bottom of the product. For example, the measured bottom diameter is 60 mm, then the product model is D60.
Product: D16, D20, D25, D32, D36, D42, D48, D60.
1. Make sure keep the magnets are out of reach children and pets, it is not a TOY, and small magnets will pose a choking hazard.
2. Watch your fingers, as they are very strong magnets, which are difficult to pull apart and fly together quickly from far away, so it is very easy to pinch fingers between attracting poles.
3. Keep the magnets far way from medical devices, electronic products, and magnetic media, as our magnets have strong magnetic fields which may affect and/or disrupt the functioning of these medical devices, electronic products, and magnetic media.
4. Magnets are fragile, they can crack, chip, or shatter if allowed to slam against each other. so make sure handle with care, eye protection glasses should be worn when handling magnets, due to launching of small magnetic pieces at high speeds if shattering occurs.
1. We prefer payment through ESCROW.
2. AliExpress supports visa,Mastercard,Western Union,and wire transfer via branks.
1. All the orders will be processed within 48 hours after payment,most are sent for free shipping.
2. We will check the order carefully within 24 hours and leave message if needed,please pay attention.
3. Free shipping items are sent via China post air mail, delivery time is decided by is shipping condition.
We do our best to serve our customers the best we can. We will refund you if you return the items within 15 days of your receipt of the items for any reason. However, the buyer should make sure that the items returned are in their original conditions. If the items are damaged or loss, and we will not give the buyer a full redund. The buyer should tyr to file a claim with logistic company to recover the cost of damage or loss. The buyer will be responsible for the shipping fees to return the items.